- Management of Personal Data
- To keep your personal data accurate and updated, and to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of your personal data, we will take necessary measures that include maintaining our security and management systems and thoroughly educating our employees. We will strictly manage your personal data by implementing security measures.
- Purpose for Use of Personal Data
- We will use your personal data to send our emails or materials in reply to your inquiry and/or to send our business information.
- Disclosure and Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
- We will properly manage any personal data we receive from you. We will not disclose your personal data to any third parties except in the following cases.
- If you have given us your consent;
- If we disclose your personal data to the companies to whom we will outsource our business to provide you with the services you requested; and/or
- If the disclosure of your personal data is required by law.
- Security Measures for Personal Data
- We have taken all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and security of any personal data.
- Person Identification
- If you want to inquire, correct, or delete your personal data we have received, we will respond to your request after confirming your identity.
- Compliance with Laws and Regulations and Review
President Atsuo Shoda
- Shigeru Co., Ltd.
- 330 Yura-cho, Ota-shi, Gunma 373-8588, Japan
- TEL. +81-276-31-3913 FAX. +81-276-31-1812